Saturday, November 11, 2006

Let Us Begin

SO as we disscused, we now have a place where all things Balon or Schreiner can be disscused. Even from 15,000 miles away. Which is a really long way, by the way.

Lets keep this blog poppin with thoughts, disscusion and basic family dialogue!! You could decide to post to the blog or just leave comments to someone elses post. Lets say somethign wonderful has happened in your lives that you just HAVE to share with everyone in the family!!! Leave a post.

Lets say you just want to be able to congragulate that person on the wonderful thing that just ahppened to them. Leave a Comment. I know to some this is information that you already know. but anyway......

Love you all!

Levi

9 Comments:

Blogger levi fuson said...

If any in the family have a blog they would like added to the sidebar. just email me address of your blog and it shall be done.

levi

11/11/06, 7:30 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Way to go levi! This is awesome, nice work.

11/11/06, 8:38 AM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

sweet!

looks like it's just you and me kid.

l.

11/11/06, 4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I'm in on the deal and think it's a faboo idea. However Levi you GOT to give us dorks more instructions. Like how to leave a comment. I just started clicking on stuff and found this but I don't think everyone else will. Also, how do you upload photos?
We computer neanderthals have to have our hands held till we figure stuff out......:) Faithinator

11/12/06, 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right. You post a message containing the spanking new word "congragulate" and you think that I'm not chiming in? As I am currently in post-opera state of rutabaganess, I do not trust myself to start any threads. But I will not hesitate to lay back and take potshots at grammar and punctuation. Please, Levi, post again!

11/13/06, 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRAGULATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Uncle Rick, are you posting under a sherlock holmsian name, or simply cutting bread out of your diet??
I'm loving this blog stuff

11/13/06, 9:14 AM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

allright. how dare you try to ingratiate. if i must i will recieve your slashing comments as admiration of my fastidious disposition.

:)

l.

11/14/06, 6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful, now. Don't sprain your tongue.

Oh, and way to spellcheck!

11/14/06, 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is all so sweet my brothers and sisters

11/19/06, 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home