Monday, November 13, 2006

A little instruction

ok so, here's the deal. I did not want to be overly precotious so i did not go into detail with explaining how this thing works. So thanks to faith, i will now give a breif synopsis.

Anyone on the invitation list can post an idea or thought of the day, or something cool that happenecd in your life. You can do this by going to http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=37504578 (cut and paste this into your browser). To post your thoughts simply give your post a title in the appropriate box and type your post into the box below that one. Once you are done click "Publish post".

Done.

You can also leave comments for each post on the list. You do this from the actaul blog itself. http://www.thebalonfamily.blogspot.com. look at the bottom of each post, there is a link that says "comments" click on it.
read everybody elses comments and leave one of your own!

hope that helps.

l.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK So I cut and paste but it wants a username and password- what the heck is that???
I also somehow made a blog site but where it is I have no idea!!
Now I hate blogging!!!!

11/13/06, 9:34 AM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

haha.

Call me tonight.

Iwill walk you through it.

it's actaully pretty easy.

l.

11/14/06, 6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Levi,
So I am having problems logging in for some reason. I can log onto my own personal blog, but I can not seem to log onto the family blog. Any suggestions?

11/19/06, 10:04 PM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

don't give up folks once we get the hang of this thing I think it will help us stay more connected!

11/24/06, 6:56 PM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

Isn't a precotious an extinct bird?

11/24/06, 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home