Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Heres a track from The Branches, its called Animal Farm

<a href="http://thebranches.bandcamp.com/track/animal-farm">Animal Farm by The Branches</a>

12 Comments:

Anonymous yunclerick said...

Is this your latest band?
Tres nice!

5/19/10, 7:56 AM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

Yes, its fun. I'll post a couple more song soon.

5/19/10, 9:49 AM  
Anonymous chad said...

rock on!

5/20/10, 9:50 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

the kids love this rockin feel...

5/22/10, 6:52 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I know you are singing bro but the voices are so blended that i can't tell who's who...i guess that's how it supposed to be , right? you were a born singer baby!

5/22/10, 6:56 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

YOU ARE SINGING????? THat's so cool! I've never heard you sing before- lets get a solo going ok?

5/23/10, 5:21 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Wait a minute - you didn't mention that you were SINGING on this - or is this another one of those Chinese telephone things?????

5/23/10, 7:29 PM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

I'm starting to sing more and more with the band. I started to sing harmony stuff on this track and have been doing a little more with the new stuff. I definitely am not the lead vocalist but its a totally new experience and I'm loving it.

5/24/10, 10:03 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

That's so cool - to discover something within that you didn't know you had (or maybe you did but chose not to use it til now)! To be honest I've wondered when Dad's voice gene was going to turn up.

5/25/10, 2:13 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

That's so cool - to discover something within that you didn't know you had (or maybe you did but chose not to use it til now)! To be honest I've wondered when Dad's voice gene was going to turn up.

5/25/10, 2:13 PM  
Anonymous guitarchunkle said...

Hey man, harmony is harder than lead, if you ask me. You have to work and play well with others, rather than write your own ticket. Enjoy!
(It took me 20 years of playing guitar poorly to have my fingers not stop as soon as I opened my mouth.)

5/30/10, 8:08 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

SINGING?! GO you little risker!

6/9/10, 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home