Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Happy Birthday Ron!!



What a handsome, devout brother in law we have here! May your year be filled with love and joy! I'm glad you are part of our family.
some belated love
hols

4 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

You are a wonderful man, Mr. Ron! Not to mention pastor, friend, husband and father. Our whole family was blessed when Faithie roped you in!!!!!

4/7/10, 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the youngest looking 51 year old man i've ever seen. I think we're going to need to find me a loner bike so we can log some time on the open Wyoming road together. I look forward to seeing you guys this summer!!

4/12/10, 8:58 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Dang, be hoping he knows it's just a typo, Nat....

4/12/10, 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom, he was being sarcastic! Well, I hope. Cause we can't stop laughing!

Anyways - Ron you are a special and enduring man. I pray that God would continue to speak to your heart that you would be able to rest and relax in him as you journey (cause Lord knows you can work!) Blow those (51!) candles out and make sure to get the wheels on your walker oiled.

Bethany

4/17/10, 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home