Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Belated Tribute to our Birthday Butterfly...



Happy 30th Faithy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the eve of youth! hee hee These are the years of heart breaking--heart blossoming and you-ness coming forth as never before. Woo hooo!!

5 Comments:

Blogger  Larky Park said...

Did you get my call? I love you Faitharoo - you are such a passionate woman of excellence. You excel in the heart, in wrapping those around you with love, in standing when all seems lost, in creative pursuits and in receiving the love of the Father. May He rain rain rain down on you MS 30. My gosh, it gets so good in your 30's!!

Happy Birthday!!

B

2/14/10, 6:13 AM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

So pumped to potentially see you this summer, happy 30th sister. I love you, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

2/14/10, 9:20 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Happy Happy Birthday!
you can be on the lookout for a little something something in the mail.

2/14/10, 12:34 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Have the packages all arrived for you and C-boy? Love you !

2/14/10, 2:09 PM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Faith, we love you! Your tenacity for the things you love and your passionate heart are truly inspiring...I always enjoy being with you. I so missed seeing you this past trip home and I won't let it happen again! Next time we are home Wyoming here we come. Happy Birthday! laura

2/16/10, 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home