Sunday, December 20, 2009

poppyseed roll




Ate some of this today and thought of you Dad...

8 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

Marissa made poppyseed roll todaz and we are eating it VERZ SOON!

12/21/09, 3:40 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Weird mom, all your y's are showing as z's.

We are including poppyseeds in the dressing - but we are making the trip to our Eastern Euro Bkery on Tues.

How IS it there? I'd love to hear how you all made it in. Did mom find her snowglobe? Do I need to go all Martha and whip one up out of a mayo jar?

Are you still at M&M's or are you at Marissa's parents? Merry Christmas!!

12/21/09, 6:18 AM  
Anonymous Brochunkle said...

Yes, grand reporting is desired by all of us who are hometown-bound this holiday season.(I didn't want to say "stuck" at home.) Oh for the smell of expended jet fuel, the sound of another language and feel of another part of the globe! Is it still a sin if I'm happy for you even though I envy you?

12/21/09, 9:29 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

The ys are all zs because on a German kezboard the kezs are in different places and <i am tired of RETZPING!!!! Faith finallz arrived bz the grace of God after missing her connection to Amsterdam - it was grueling but it's now all over and we just spent a wonderful daz at the Christkindlmarkts (a little glühwein can change zour perspective...heh,heh, heh) We've had bitter cold, snow, warmer temps and melted snow all in three dazs. Headed for the village tomorrow on the train. It's farther down south closer to the Alps so am hoping for more snow. Merrz Christmas all!!!

12/23/09, 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chad and Hollz - Ron the Cowboz - Beth and Levi in Green Baz - Yach and Laura

12/26/09, 3:36 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Okay, so I'm a little directionally challenged - the village was due west and the castle was south....and we're crying in our beer because we leave tomorrow.

Mums

1/1/10, 4:05 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Whats wrong with this poppyseed roll? There is no blowout on the side... ;)

1/10/10, 3:55 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Ha Ha I could never eat poppyseed roll because it looked exactly like the giant worm in that awesome movie. The one where a buch of people are stuck out in the desert and these giant sand worms are eating them one by one. The last scene is of a giant worm that had fallen off a cliff and exploded on the rocks below. Just picture one of Mom's poppyseed rolls. Exactly the same.

1/12/10, 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home