Fall is Officially Here
Nothing says fall like the tree on the alley. It's been known to "glow" from the inside out even on the greyest of days. Am I the only one in the family who goes nuts (no pun in tended) for all that's connected to fall??? I mean really, is there anything greater than kicking up leaves as you walk down the sidewalk, biting into a Honey Crisp straight from the tree, debating over the best pumpkin in the patch, having cider with whipped cream and drizzled caramel and in lieu of burning a pile of leaves in the street .... maybe just a few in the driveway???? Hmmmmm, gotta love it.

13 Comments:
OK, I'll bite: Wuzza Honey Crisp?
The best apple you ever sunk your teeth into.
I'm revealed as a tooth-sunker!
Where was fall this year? We didn't have one! All alone in Munich and deprived of my favorite season, I am wondering if Fall is a person who chose to put all of his talents westwards this year ;-)
dear anonymous, if you give marissa balon a call, she may be able to sit with you and commiserate. She also is alone in Munich and loves fall. Post another message here with your email address and I'll send you marissa's phone number.
Yeah, let me know when it's supposed to be fall.
I'm with you Mom! I LOVE fall and all we've had is snow!!!! Barf BaRF bARF!!!! I want my snow with my Christmas and my perfect weather with my fall. Some planet is out of alignment and I'm getting grumpy shovelling my walks.
Faith, if you just vote for Obama for another term we may make some progress on the climate issues and you can have your fall back
Hate to poo on the pity parade, but my 13 mile revelry in the Oregon wilderness last Saturday was punctuated not just by numerous sparkling waterfalls, but also by the sharp contrast of reds and yellows and the deep, forest greens of the Columbia Gorge's gorgeous fall color extravaganza.
I'm just sayin' ...
A quick five-miler and then a rigourous straight up half-miler are on the card for tomorrow. Any takers?
uncle rick, I think this calls for your first ever solo blog post.
post some pics of your 5 miler and I promise we'll be kind in the comment section since you are a virgin in the blog post arena.
Virgin in THIS blog post arena. And what makes you think I am not impervious to your slings and arrows?
Frankly, I wouldn't have the first idea on how to post an original thread here. Whilst you are meticulously explaining it to me in an e-mail, I shall be living life in the great out-of-doors, my more natural setting.
Computers are for waking up in the morning. That explains my inability to be understood from time to time. I think Levi speaks this language.
If you're going to taunt with fall splendor, you better cowboy up and put a few pictures in!
Make sure they include yourself and your "caro sposa" (name that movie) so I can pick you out of a police lineup if I need to. Just in case.
Please refer to my previous post. I wasn't kidding. I have no clue how to post originals here.
And you jusr HAD to bring up police lineup, didn't you? I'll have you know it's been a long, loooong time since I had any of THAT kind of trouble.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home