Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Laura!



Remember cake and bowling in OR? That's when you introduced me to this wonder. You are one of the most mercy hearted and fun people I know! I'm so glad you were born. Love Love--Holly

6 Comments:

Anonymous fsnahavaunkle said...

Mmmmm ... bowling and cake! They go together like fish and pliers.

9/21/09, 7:36 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Does this "cake and bowling" involve heaving cakes down the alley or chowing down on bowling balls --- we need more explanation of this wonder....both seem to require quite a "technique".

9/21/09, 2:43 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Also, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU-UUUUU! We loves ya Girl!

9/21/09, 2:45 PM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

Happy Birthday Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WELOVEYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/21/09, 10:11 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

You are fabulous in the best ways - our family is better just having you in it!!! Happy Birthday - we love you.

Beth

9/28/09, 12:39 PM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

You are all so kind! I am so late in responding to this sweet gesture of kindness on my bday. Holly I am super impressed that you rememebered my fav cake...yellow cake mix with choc frosting....just the fact alone that the cake mix is called "yellow" and nothing else is quite scary....butter cake sounds better doesn't it??? Hmm....but truly, it doesn't get much better than that. Although this year Zach helped me make a German Chocolate cake and it was DEE-LISH. YUM. About 5x as hard though as a cake mix. I had a great bday, and am in denial about turning 30! Thanks you guys!! laura

10/14/09, 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home