Thursday, September 03, 2009

Birthday Congratulations


Nat, from the Appalachian branch of the fam...

Happy Bigalicious Burfday!!!!

We can't get enough of you - and love you to pieces. Celebrate knowing that you are appreciated, admired and
wanted. You are needed and also effective. You are a gift to those who know you.

Levi Cedar Afton and Beth

5 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

Nat, I think it's too late to delete the Wisconsin branch from your family tree on Facebook ....

9/3/09, 7:55 PM  
Anonymous chunk said...

But you could put them in a prominent position on your "wall."
Beth really does look like me.

9/4/09, 6:09 AM  
Anonymous gajunkle said...

I've pulled thid photo on to my desktop and named it "BanjoFusons."

9/5/09, 7:25 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

I love how ginormous my nostril is... ;)

9/6/09, 5:50 AM  
Anonymous godunclefather said...

There is nothing but dementia in this photo, but you, my dear, taking the ever-lovin' cake!

9/6/09, 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home