The Parentals DownUnder
Wanted to share a few of the pics we've taken so far. Perth is an absolutely beautiful city which is an hour north of Mandurah where we live. Am hoping they don't absolutely cover the entire blog. These pics are in King's Park overlooking the city of Perth. Dad is shown on the "Whisper Bench" similar to the one in the Museum of Science & Industry in Chicago. I'm standing next to the tree that Queen Elizabeth planted in 1954 when she was a young Babe Queen.

5 Comments:
Very nice. That tree and I are the same age. Fortunately, not the same width.
Is the Whisper Bench one of those places where you just turn your head and whisper and a person 100 feet away can hear you as clearly as if they were sitting right next to you? There is a fountain in Bellingham WA that, when not full of water, has the same properties.
I've always thought Australia would be a great adventure trip.
PARENTS!!!!!!!! Dad, how can I call you back??? I've missed two calls from you but I don't know how to reach you!!
Dear Unkie-you are dead on about the whispering bench - and yes, Australia is nothing if not an adventure.
Nathanael - we called on Skype to your local #. If you can do the same, our local cell is 045 071 5577. (the area code is included)
We're off today for a Sunday drive up north with the Adamses. Tootles!
looks so so wonderful!
Wow have you upped the quality of photo-taking-ness... ;) Such great pics! Good to talk to you yesterday - love you
b
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home