Monday, June 29, 2009
Contributors
Previous Posts
- I haven't forgotten.
- Magic
- We will Never Forget
- Happy Daddy-o day!
- Looking forward to the 4th
- In Aussieland
- Killing Our Two Roosters
- Remember Grandma...
- Jaylen went home to be with mommy tonight.
- Happy Birthday Holly!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


10 Comments:
Sorry about the butt shot mamma!
Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you are celebrating Turkish style aka with a hookah.
All the best and much love from Germany!
Let's get this clear, no shots of Mums unless they make me look 10 lbs. lighter and/or 15 years younger, okay?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again, Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome!!!!!
Have a happy and blessed birthday son...may this year be even more fruitful than last and may you enjoy an even deeper intimacy with the Lord...be filled with His joy, peace, strength, wisdom and power!
Love - dad
Man, wish I could share a white frosted cupcake covered in redhots with you while you wear your coonskin cap and the uncles clean fish and drink beer outside.
Quick- what year was that in Zach's life??????
Think lake, think bluegill, think large ladies suntanning on the beach, think foosball........
OK, I realise these were included in almost every summer vacation with the family, but WHICH ONE???
Think Faith casting a fishing lure into Matthew's hair..
Think feathered hair! Happy Birthday Zachary!!!! I've been thinking of you often as I ramp up the outdoor activities in my life. You always pushed me to do things I wasn't sold on doing and I rarely regretted it. I'm thankful that you get to spend your birthday with such good company!!
1987?
Zach, a man of fun and consistency, What a joy you are!!! I love how big you dream - enjoy your BD and I hope a few of those dreams come true this year. Hugs and kisses from the Green Bay contingent!!!
B
Thanks everybody. This year I was at camp with a bunch of crazy high schoolers talking crazy fast Turkish with me all the time. I seem to always be away from home on my birthday on some trip with the church or camp. But Laura made me a sweet blueberry pie which I engulfed. I pooled all my money together which I got from people and bought a piece of art in Bulgaria as well which was kind of fun.
Faith, I totally remember that vacation. It was Minnesota. Didn't you catch like a huge fish and then there was the day that a leech latched onto my leg and I squeeled like a schoolgirl until Geneboy ripped it off my leg. Don't forget people, I also won $6.40 at bingo. That was like the highlight of my year I think. I won SO much money.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home