Nat, are you getting the same thought I am? Yeah, just picture the guys in the band with LIEDERHOSEN! I'm telling you, the longer hair would only add to the energy!
Random thought: Why do liederhosen always make me think that it's 1934?
Sistah, just get yourself a pair! You'll feel like a hundred bucks! What a great way to meet people. Really, people just can't shut up around lederhosen.
Strangely enough this picture was taken recently, yet it really does look like 1934. They're doing this sort of dance where shoes and thighs and random other things get slapped at various times to the music.
10 Comments:
mohalks and liederhosen? LOVE it! The passion, the crazy music and the bored looking woman. What a great pic!
Bethany
echt deutche... and all for me... a worldwide party! I still can't believe I am 34. Encroyable!
Nat, are you getting the same thought I am? Yeah, just picture the guys in the band with LIEDERHOSEN! I'm telling you, the longer hair would only add to the energy!
Random thought: Why do liederhosen always make me think that it's 1934?
Sistah, just get yourself a pair! You'll feel like a hundred bucks! What a great way to meet people. Really, people just can't shut up around lederhosen.
The everlasting antidote to those 1934 compounds would be a trip to Munich - promised.
Strangely enough this picture was taken recently, yet it really does look like 1934. They're doing this sort of dance where shoes and thighs and random other things get slapped at various times to the music.
You can tell the guy with the accordian is looking a little uneasy about his own bare thighs being so close to the dancing.
I thought he might be concerned about pinching himself....
Or he has got to pee really bad.
Or he is farting.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home