Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!











Here are a few pics of when Mom and Dad came to visit. Mom got all the great shots and I completely forgot to download them on the computer before they left. It must have been because I was weeping uncontrollably in my bedroom. However I did manage to 'misplace' one of Mom's books to use as a bargaining chip.
Mom? Mom? Hello?
I wanted to say Happy Easter to you all! I love you and have a wonderful day. I will be having 30 people over for dinner so say a Hail Mary for me, OK?
Hey! How about everyone post a picture that says "Easter" to them?

6 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

Well, here we sit in the midst of a full-blown food coma - stuffed with ham, potato casserole, olives, blueberry cake, assorted veggies and dips (after a breakfast of assorted chocolates - Levi bought his kids the solid chocolate bunnies the length of his kids' arms - jelly beans, Dove eggs, malted milk eggs, - are you getting sick yet? - the kids have had their meltdowns, egg hunts, managed to fall down and tear their tights, the required naps have all been taken by all the adults (Holly's was the best: in the car in the sun with the motor running....aaah, the mobile bedroom...we head back tomorrow for Chicago and Valpo, easily 5 pounds heavier and a whole lot happier having spent some time hanging out.

Faithie, you deserve some sort of large gift for tackling the Giganto Holiday Dinner! I hope you just used the church kitchen. We missed all of you that weren't around the table with us today....as usual. Love y'all!

4/12/09, 3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faith, I think that your boys are exceptionally beautiful.

4/13/09, 12:11 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

We had four people over for Easter and the prep time was like three days so I can't imagine what it must be like for thirty. Hopefully they brought their own casseroles and such...

4/14/09, 12:56 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

All my pictures that "said" Easter "said" goodbye last summer along with all the photos that "said" 2004 to 2008. Sigh...
when will the wingeing end?

4/14/09, 2:28 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Easter went great. I walked around like a caged wild animal for awhile, but then when all the decorations blew off the tables I was able to relax and have a great time.

4/15/09, 9:04 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Has Caleb become Turkish? He is wearing a Turkish hat I swear. If so, I just want to give a little shout out. Bring back the Ottoman Empire my brother!

4/17/09, 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home