Saturday, January 24, 2009

Guess what this means



Numero dos is coming to the Balons in Turkey. We just found out this week and are pretty excited. We are just praying for health. This family just keeps on growing. We love you all.

11 Comments:

Blogger wyofaith said...

YES!!!!!! Oh, I am so excited!!!Congratulations you guys!!! I have been collecting some awesome sewing projects for babies- can't wait to get started! WHat awesome news!

1/24/09, 8:04 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Yay! how exciting! Now you guys will have a chance to cash out on some of the awesome K names that Ron and Faith rejected.
Let's get tht list started again´...
Knut
Klaus
Klaus-Dieter

1/25/09, 2:14 AM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

Karl please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/25/09, 8:18 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Matthew and Nathanael --- puh-leeze! It COULD be a GIRL! What about Brunehilde, Hildegarde, Helga, Gertrude. Well, I mean the list goes on forever.....

1/26/09, 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful! We are excited for you. I am also amazed by how Zach is able to show so much exaltation through only one eye and half a mouth.

1/28/09, 5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way - Zach, are you growing out your beard? Dude, you should go for the Turkish look! (For those who aren't in the know: We're talking chipmonk stripes and flashy zigzags covering cheeks and neck).

1/28/09, 5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://bartfrisuren.de/Bartfrisuren-Bilder/Bartfrisuren_Galerien/Bartfrisuren_Galerie_01.html

1/28/09, 5:14 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

yippee!

1/28/09, 12:21 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

That is unreal!!! Sort of like an impermanent hairy tatoo. Grosses me out and intrigues me at teh same time!

1/29/09, 8:06 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

I grew out my beard/stache for a few weeks. To say the least, it was exhilerating. Yes, Nat, I have orange hair as well. It was quite sparce overall, but I felt like a burly woodsman nonetheless. It had to go though in the end. It was simply too WILD!

2/1/09, 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo to you two (three)!!! I love how close the pee stick is to your face. That's when you know you two are bonded as a couple...

Beth

2/1/09, 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home