Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm owning this blog.

Just wanted to share a really rad website that was forwarded to me. It's a pretty awesome example of a ministry tool that people can wrap their brains around. Look up Iamsecond.com!

7 Comments:

Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Is is just me? There doesn't seem to be a lamsecond.com
laura

12/13/08, 1:28 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

We found it ok. Could it be blocked in T. for some reason?
Marissa and I both really liked the personal stories, so genuine and heartfelt. Very Cool.

12/14/08, 5:14 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

Laura, is it just me or does it look like you accidently spelled it with an "l" instead of an "I"?

12/14/08, 7:06 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Good eye, Marissa! I think I did the same thing Laura did, no wonder lamsecond was so lame-o sounding!

12/14/08, 7:24 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

HA! you are right!
laura

12/15/08, 7:17 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

the raw reality is very good. why do we wear cover-up?

12/16/08, 8:14 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

You preach it, sister... you are the real deal Holly and such an example for me that way.

12/17/08, 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home