Praise God.
I've been praying for three weeks for the Lord to provide a way for me to get home for Christmas because I have no money. Yesterday he did and I'm now flying home for free from the 19th to the 1st. I love when God takes care of me in ultra practical ways!

13 Comments:
Yea Rah, God!!!!!!! Well, that's my gift tied up in a bow! (Be sure to have it tied around your neck at the airport)
That is so great. -M.+M.
crap...
Hey maybe if I prayed to have the baby this week I could come be with you too...
Oh I'll miss you guys so much.
rock on! that's awesome bro.
we'll miss you too faithy. there is no one like you--
Levi - you're cute.
I can't wait to put my arms around your skinniness!! Faith, I wish I could put my arms around your big-ness ;) I want to know - boy or girl - this is torture!
PS - F, you actually look so thin - is Ron workin you to the bone?
B
it's deceiving but Faith and I discussed it and she is about to have a 14 lb. boy named Carl.
Photoshop can do wonders....
That's strange because we had settled on Karl-Heinz for the baby.
With a K.........interesting. It would definitely give him a global characteristic.
I didn't know Faith wanted to go for a K-Name. There you go:
Knut (pronounce knoot)
Konrad (con-rutt)
Konstantin (con-stunt-een)
Karsten (carsten)
Klaus (clows)
i don't care what you name him as long as he has a mustache like nats icon pic.
a good wyomin mustache with handle bars. mmmmm
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home