So cute...a little unclear on Thomas's costume. He was dressed up as a ... what? The girls obviously were the perennial princesses. That's a given although I was wondering about the one pic of Bethan with what appears to be a lone bunny ear sticking up from her headband - artistic freedom? Whatever --- it looks like everyone had a wonderful time whacking the pinata and you know --- it's all about the candy....
Thomas' costume is vaguely reminiscent of one that someone (?)wore that was actually a flexible styrofoam potty seat cover. Score 3 points for creativity!!!! Gotta find those pics this Christmas...
Thomas' costume is vaguely reminiscent of one that someone (?)wore that was actually a flexible styrofoam potty seat cover. Score 3 points for creativity!!!! Gotta find those pics this Christmas...
Yeah, in the last pic it's like he's thinking, "You can put this bag-rag on my head but you can't make me like it..." This doesn't bode well for his kids. Especially if Holly was the one with the potty-seat cover on her head - we got some serious generational stuff to break off here.
I miss the American style of decorating houses especially on Halloween. I used to loved our neighbour's 6-meter-high spider web, the smoke machines, the lightening, the battery-motorized witches... I simply can't wait to at least take in some of the Christmas stuff. First thing after our plane will be landing -trip to Wallmart for Christmas ear rings...
Marissa, I think you really ought to consider the multi-colored Christmas necklaces that ....... LIGHT UP... Get into the over-the-top American holiday jewelry experience!!!!!
Do they make necklaces with sound effects? Or integrated smoke machines? Or dancing Christmas ear rings running by batteries? ... Just brainstorming business ideas for future years. Chad - would you want to market my ideas?
Marissa -- what can we say, you were born to make a million in the U.S. (By the way, maybe I'VE been out of the country too long too, but your English sounded fine to me).
16 Comments:
So cute...a little unclear on Thomas's costume. He was dressed up as a ... what? The girls obviously were the perennial princesses. That's a given although I was wondering about the one pic of Bethan with what appears to be a lone bunny ear sticking up from her headband - artistic freedom? Whatever --- it looks like everyone had a wonderful time whacking the pinata and you know --- it's all about the candy....
I was guessing more along the lines of angel, fairy, hotdog.
Seems obvious to mee that he is in the disguise of a sliced up Stuttgarter Rote (Bratwurst).
Seems obvious to mee that he is in the disguise of a sliced up Stuttgarter Rote (Bratwurst).Or?
Thomas' costume is vaguely reminiscent of one that someone (?)wore that was actually a flexible styrofoam potty seat cover. Score 3 points for creativity!!!! Gotta find those pics this Christmas...
Thomas' costume is vaguely reminiscent of one that someone (?)wore that was actually a flexible styrofoam potty seat cover. Score 3 points for creativity!!!! Gotta find those pics this Christmas...
I love me a good Neewollah!!!!!! A few gourds, a bale of hay and a big brown bag/hat and you're good to go.
It's not the costume, it's his expression IN the costume... Like one of those poor English Bulldogs in a ballerina tutu.
Aunt B
Yeah, in the last pic it's like he's thinking, "You can put this bag-rag on my head but you can't make me like it..." This doesn't bode well for his kids. Especially if Holly was the one with the potty-seat cover on her head - we got some serious generational stuff to break off here.
its angel, puppy, butterfly
I miss the American style of decorating houses especially on Halloween. I used to loved our neighbour's 6-meter-high spider web, the smoke machines, the lightening, the battery-motorized witches... I simply can't wait to at least take in some of the Christmas stuff. First thing after our plane will be landing -trip to Wallmart for Christmas ear rings...
Marissa, I think you really ought to consider the multi-colored Christmas necklaces that ....... LIGHT UP... Get into the over-the-top American holiday jewelry experience!!!!!
Do they make necklaces with sound effects? Or integrated smoke machines? Or dancing Christmas ear rings running by batteries? ... Just brainstorming business ideas for future years.
Chad - would you want to market my ideas?
I mean: "running on batteries" and "merchandise my ideas"
...
- loosing my English -
i am sure that if you are looking for something like that, Wal Mart is the EXACT place to go.
:)
Marissa -- what can we say, you were born to make a million in the U.S. (By the way, maybe I'VE been out of the country too long too, but your English sounded fine to me).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home