Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jesus: He really is my friend

Thought you guys would like some multigenerational 80's ska worship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5-TpSm1HDE

12 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

Oh, dear.....this is a temptation to sink deeply into ridicule ...

10/17/08, 7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a lot of rasta roots, there.

10/18/08, 7:24 AM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

I don't believe it but I just discovered this video this weekend on a mens conference. Is it bad that this group/thing had twenty guys rolling on the floor?

10/19/08, 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Nat, this is just one of MANY roll-worthy performances available out there. It's cringe-making!

10/20/08, 6:35 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Oh mom, why not laugh at what is ridiculous? Just because he loves Jesus doesn't eliminate him from being absurd!

10/23/08, 7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea i mean cmon, I love Jesus and I feel very absurd at the moment.

that brings me to another topic. it is sorta like voting for mccain. i love Jesus but voting for mccain is just absurd.

10/23/08, 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock, Stock and Barrel of laughs! Omigosh which was worse the orange guitar man's hips or the hideous rug?

Beautiful, beautiful.

B

10/23/08, 12:11 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

What can I say? The Mamacita's heart has grown so large with the passing of time that all I can think is "that's some woman's precious little boy" with the bad haircut, bad hips standing on the hideous rug ... expand those stoney hearts you heathens, oops, I mean my precious children....

10/23/08, 9:59 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

P.S. My first comment was not to be taken seriously, guys....it's so hard to type with inflection isn't it?

10/23/08, 10:01 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

He's obivously voting for McCain because he's fairly old and it's definitly the 1980.

I think what gets me in the end is the pink walls.
And maybe his facial expressions.
So sincere...

10/25/08, 8:01 PM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

It is surprisingly tough to not want to launch an anti sonseed campaign where I can explain to everyone that these guys aren't close friends of mine and that not all christians have bad bad bad taste. My pastor told me today that we can look for the evidence of grace in people and appreciate them outside of their sin. I'm trying to apply that practically at the moment.

10/26/08, 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may need to be "touched by an angel" to succeed in this effort.

11/2/08, 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home