Missing Papa... Sorry Nani
So afton walks by the fridge the other day and notices nani & papas' picture. Totally out of the blue she says "I miss Papa, can he come to our house?". I followed this up by reminding her that nani & papa live far away in..." she quickly cuts me off with an annoyed look and says "I know mexico" as if she has heard this excuse one too many times. So I said would you like to draw papa a picture and we can email it to him? The following is the product that was created.
Notice... afton was kind enough in her portrait of papa to include "brains", "boogers", and "little legs". Cedar also wanted in on the action so his has a special message that i will let you try and decipher. he was adamant that he write it himself, and, as a matter of fact, threw away like three sheets of paper when he messed up... :)
levi



4 Comments:
Yep, that's him alright!
Wow Levi...that made my day...I loved the pic but I did notice the brain was rather small...in fact the booger might have been a bit bigger than the brain...the truth sometimes does hurt...Give Afton and Cedar a real strong hug and wet kiss and tell them you had to do it because it was from grandpa...I really miss those kids and you and Beth too...got some good memories I'm hanging on to from Wisc.
love - jack
Wow Levi...that made my day...I loved the pic but I did notice the brain was rather small...in fact the booger might have been a bit bigger than the brain...the truth sometimes does hurt...Give Afton and Cedar a real strong hug and wet kiss and tell them you had to do it because it was from grandpa...I really miss those kids and you and Beth too...got some good memories I'm hanging on to from Wisc.
love - jack
Afton, everyone starts their artistic lives with "heads on legs"! Cedar, I do think I see the seeds of design genius running through your "eyeball on a ferris wheel". You go for it Grands!!!!
Let the creativity explode!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home