Monday, August 18, 2008

Tricked Out Car Seats

8 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

If I had car seats, or a car for that matter, I'd be all over your pimp-my-ride-a-la-Martha-Stewart method. Ghetto Fabulous.

8/19/08, 11:09 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

think they're great too! Especially the socks. What was the box Holly was wrapping?

8/19/08, 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sticker-mania rules the world!
Sister Cin, please check "Someone has to have a story" below. My message to you, there, dropped down fast after the drought-killing posting frenzy moments after I logged that message of birthday wishes. Don't want you to think I forgot. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

8/20/08, 7:31 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

I must confess that Abi did ask her Noni to clean her booster seat up at the cottage last week (she is aware of Noni's great skill at cleaning all things cleanable, you see) But alas, what could be done??? That booster seat had evaded all of Noni's skills when she surreptiously tried to bring it back to Beautifulness LAST summer. So, it is with eyes brimming and a greatful heart that Noni sees that her little princess(es) are finally enscounced in booster seats worthy of the little ladies who sit in them!!!!

8/22/08, 7:40 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Brochunk- once again my email to you has come back non-deliverable. Can you email me?

8/22/08, 7:44 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Chad-I watched this on youtube (cuz i had to use a proxy, it is banned in turkey again!), and i got to see the comments random people left. You are getting some intense advice on how you should be using your carseats. Who are these people?!?! So funny!
laura

8/24/08, 4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy - I e-mailed you. Did you get it?

8/24/08, 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea Laura its funny how opinionated people are about the stuff I put on youtube. People freak out about all sorts of stuff... its fun to watch. You should see the insane debate raging on my "Dead Mouse Glue Trap" video.

8/28/08, 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home