Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kimball Farm Update: The Dip of Death

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Animal Planet? Maybe "Chad's Homemade Snuff Films." It's one thing to teach your kids about life and death in context, but posting this stuff looks (and I mean the view from outside your sphere) just ghoulish.

7/29/08, 9:12 AM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

Always willing to push the boundaries of what is culturally acceptable.

7/29/08, 9:36 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I couldn't even watch to the end. Toilet? Full sink?
Ahhhhhhh- I'm sure you drowned it some way but I just can't watch. What a horrible way to die.


Get those snap traps for Pete's sake. Death in an instant.

7/29/08, 3:43 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

This shit just doesn't fly.

7/30/08, 3:26 AM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

LOL!!!!!

Rick your freakin hilarious....

Chad's Homemade snuff films! ROTHFLMAO!

im with faith i couldn't even watch it to the end.

just step on its head.

7/30/08, 6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matthew, would you please post something involving a bunch of pictures stacked up so this thread will drop down a bit? I don't have it together enough to do it.

8/3/08, 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home