Monday, June 23, 2008

Dead Chicken

This chicken has had diarrhea for like a month. Whatever was making her sick finally did her in.

6 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

If you wonder about Chad recording the death of all his wing-ed friends in his backyard, just remember, his Dad was a vet....

6/24/08, 7:35 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

A sad day for Little House on the Southside indeed.

6/24/08, 11:46 AM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

You're children are learning to cope with death remarkably well, I love seeing em.

6/24/08, 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that chicken can die with their eyes open.

6/26/08, 1:30 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

WHy did I watch this? Why? WHy?

6/28/08, 7:09 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Chaddo,

All good things, even chickens, must come to an end. As a father to those chickens, I must say, You did quite well.
z

6/28/08, 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home