Number two
Just thought all of you should know: we've got baby number two on the way, sometime in Dec or Jan. I've been 24 hours a day sick to my stomach, so Matthew, MOm and Holly: your gifts are coming.... have mercy! :)
I'm not really excited about this baby, but only because I've been so puky. I think once that clears up, I'll be a little more happy.
I'm not really excited about this baby, but only because I've been so puky. I think once that clears up, I'll be a little more happy.

18 Comments:
Amazing, i'm giving up hope that i'll ever be the family leader of child rearing:(
That's p-u-k-E-y, mommy.
How could a little non-stop intestinal disorder bring you down? Why, back in the day, a high plains woman would just ....
Oh, I can't keep this up. Congratulations, and I really do hope you feel lots better, soon.
Yay for babies! Boo for chunks.
I sympathize in the sense that nausea is no fun. Brutal. There's nothing like hauling that stainless steel bowl around at all times.
Names???
By the way, Marissa and I were starting to get worried about uncle Rick. It's about time you surfaced, way to go prodiguncle.
Prodiguncle!
I wish I had an award for you.
I wish I knew what it meant, sigh..
Faithie, we women pay our dues in the most revolting manner ... the nausea will pass (but probably not as fast as you would desire). However, CONGRATULATIONS you Mountain Mama and you Mountain Man! Do Wyoming proud!!!!!
Sistah,
M&M thought I'd been absent a bit (prodigal). Since I am Chameleonuncle, I became Prodiguncle. I was pleased with verbial grasshopper and wished to award him. Stainless stuncle was an homage to his aversion to the bowl. We're at play in the dictionarial fields!
But this is a bout Faithy!
And barf!
Oh my goodness, I didn't even notice the Stainlesstuncle ... I was caught up with grand funkle. Is there a book going to be released about the 99 Names of Unca Rick? Maybe Faith could do the illustrations (either in her bathroom or with the stainless number at her feet). I'm thinking source of retirement $$$$$$ for you and distraction from barfing jags for her ... this could be a match made in heaven ---
Faith - Matthew and I are so excited for you! How great for Caleb, too! "Schnapps" is our suggestion for a name, by the way.
Is Barfarina appropriate?
I vote for the Germanic influence in monikers also, but I lean more towards "Schatze", just a little more chic than Schnapps, don't you think?
I vote for Verner
Oh, Chad, you just like their pop...
If it's a boy, "Schmendrick." Girl, "Schicksa."
Schatze? how about yatzee?
l.
I feel like I'm swearing when I say Schicksa.
Missed the toilet....Schicksa!
As it turns out, Schiksa means something like "tramp" in German. See link for alternate meanings in Yiddish.
http://2ndphilolog.wordpress.com/ideologien/schickse_shiksa/
If it's a boy "Ali"
If it's a girl "Ali"
Sorry Faith. I haven't checked the blogger in ages. We are excited for both you and Ron for your next little one.
zach
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home