Monday, May 12, 2008

Mikey's Mothers Day video

Ok this is a bit off topic but you guys have got to see this crazy mother's day video that my brother mike made:

5 Comments:

Blogger Nathanael said...

Mike is a champion.

5/12/08, 12:17 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

It actually really seemed like her to me. I had to take a few steps back and realize, "hey, she's corrugated."

5/12/08, 7:35 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I know! All that awesome listening! I don't think I would have laughed so hard at the end if it was really her, though.

5/13/08, 8:25 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Great job, Mike! Great job, Joane! Thanks for letting us share your fun..

5/13/08, 12:05 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

We (Cedar, Wriggling Afton and I) LOVED this. Then to have COrrugated J walk into the sign? - Hilarious.

Every mom in the USA is wanting to raise a son that loves her like this. Mom and Joanster are 2 fabu examples for us ladies beginning the journey.

5/16/08, 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home