Happy Birthday Holly

Ok, a little early but we're off to the village this weekend where internet access is questionable at best.
Holly we love you and are so grateful to have you. Marissa and I both enjoyed the time we spent with you, when we lived in valpo, so much. You have mom's knack for making everything beautiful, with your actions and with your words. I hope you have a great birthday.
love,
M.u.M

7 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
whoops! just posted as joane. she left this morning. Thanks bro! Love that pic. I miss you guys too. Sorry bout sunday, the power went out and then we did!
OOOXXX
Happy BD to Holster - love love love You- The FOOO-SON family
Kisses and Birthday Wishes fluttering down upon you today, beloved daughter! Enjoy your day; I have fond memories of your first! You're Papa God's happy thought!
Kisses and Birthday Wishes fluttering down upon you today, beloved daughter! Enjoy your day; I have fond memories of your first! You're Papa God's happy thought!
Hols, happy happy b day my sister. I love you and I want to send a huge big celebratory "Go girl, my sister sister" You are a great mom. You put family first. Your priorities are in place. You don't value the things of this world which are passing and you show your love and care in tangible ways so that people know your heart. I am blessed to have you as my sister. Have a marvelous day.
zach
Hols, happy happy b day my sister. I love you and I want to send a huge big celebratory "Go girl, my sister sister" You are a great mom. You put family first. Your priorities are in place. You don't value the things of this world which are passing and you show your love and care in tangible ways so that people know your heart. I am blessed to have you as my sister. Have a marvelous day.
zach
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home