Something to love
Alright folks, because I can't keep anything good to myself, here's a blog site I have been laughing out loud to this past week. It came from JoanE, the finder of all things awesome on the internet. Just click it. Then spend the next two weeks reading the backlogs to the exclusion of all else, including food and family time.
http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html
http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html

3 Comments:
loved it. hilarious. btw, I saw the pics of you and the Kimbol clan and it got me excited about coming this summer. It was trippy though because I was getting all confused on who everyone was. kind of kidding, but Abby Love looks so different .
zddog
He can write funny without ripping your face off. Sometimes folks have a tendency to forget the love while they're taking an "honest" look at Christians et al.
I loved the one about orange drink.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home