Yo Yo Yo
Hey crazy people,
Here is our weeeeeeeeeeeee little won on the good ol utuber.
This was our sweet Easter morning.
zdogmania
Here is our weeeeeeeeeeeee little won on the good ol utuber.
This was our sweet Easter morning.
zdogmania

6 Comments:
Thank you so much for sharing Isabelle's first Easter morning with us!!!She was so beautiful in her dress! Next year she may be in more of a "bite-the-bunny's-ears-off" mood because she'll have a grid. Tell me, for a moment at the end, didn't the video have a rather "Chad-ish" feel? I think you flow in the same vein, Zach, you just don't have real chickens...
This was soo cute - the kiddosloved it too. There wasn't even any sound and they watched it till the beautiful "pooping chicken. Pooping candy - every child's dream...
PS - Did I tell you that Afton named her fav pink teddy bear Isabelle? She is soooo excited to see you all this fall!
We loved the video! I miss being around the nieces and nephews especially at Holidays. They make them so much more fun.
I was a little concerned when I saw how Isabelle is being raised.
#1- she actually saved a peice of candy for her mother rather than sticking it in her own mouth as fast as she could.
#2 she showed a blatant disregard for how a chocolate easter bunny should be treated. ie biting it's head off teh instant it was removed from the package.
#3 we were all happy to see the PEEPS go unnoticed, but she again defied all upbringing and ate one in the end. Her Grandpa Balon is proud, but the rest of us are wondering....
:) She's a cutie, no doubt about that!
I think Auntie Faith has brought up a real serious issue here. I too am concerned.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home