Monday, March 03, 2008

This is how it went down...

Agonising, yes. But that's why I'm here. To add a dose of agony to your every day life. You're welcome.


C:\Documents and Settings\Faith\My Documents\My Videos\Caleb's 1st BD.MPG

I don't know how to put the actual video here.
Maybe it's better that way.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im no computer nerd but it looks like your link is to your computer. i think you would have to upload your vid to the web somehow (googlevideo?) and then embed it here?
chad willknow but hes out at the moment. yippee caleb!

3/3/08, 6:21 PM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

yeah, upload to youtube or googlevideo and they will give you the option to place it here or you can copy and paste their code here. I'm intrigued by this event.

3/4/08, 12:30 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I up loaded to youtube already, how do I post it from there?

Answer this and you won't be dissapointed.

3/4/08, 6:55 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

OK, I got it figured out.

3/4/08, 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home