My sister my sister
Hey Beth, I just wanted to send you a little love from across the big blue lake.
Love ya
Zach, Laura and Isabelle
Love ya
Zach, Laura and Isabelle
A routing point for everything Balon related. THE BALON BLOGOSPHERE!!! (or kingston, kimball, fuson, schreiner... you get the picture)
7 Comments:
Zach, you are awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to shout out. And thank the Lord they've built a Starbucks around the corner from my house just in time for your G.c.!! ;)
Matthew - thank you for your card too! I laughed so hard at the "cheekbones!"
Love love love!
Making 34 FABULOUS!!!
ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG and much Love from Germany.
You are amazing, you are missed.
Have a wonderful day! We love you and like Marissa said, you are truly missed. Wishing many blessings and much joy on your day, Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday, youngsta! Why it seems like only yesterday (snrk, snrk) that the phone rang and we were off to the hospital to see you try to open your eyes. Or maybe it was a lifetime ago. Thirty-four!?! You're givin' me a haht-attack, heah!
May this next year rock on in infamy.
wowwee aren't the thirties fun! you are one of the hippest 34 year olds I know! *No mountains of toys in the living room or dirty dishes in the oven.* truly you shine*** for your love for all people smelly, funky or strange. I love that.
Kiss, kiss, my darling 1st!!!!!
You were a great one to launch a family with!
I am me because of you all.
Sorry about delayed response, I was down with what I thought was a phycho head-cold. Turns out it was the "hell" flu running rampant in these parts. Who knew? Feeling much better and the love is flowing once again...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home