Thursday, February 21, 2008

30 days of videos with the kimballs

I'm on a 30 day filming spree, one video per day. We're already on day 6. I think you'll be particularly interested in Day 2 Video: Abi and Bethan Cutting off Chad's Dreads, as well as Day 6 video: Sybaris

Watch the videos here, starting at the beginning

If you have any requests, please post them in the comments. I'll try to get to your requests within the 30 days.

4 Comments:

Blogger  Larky Park said...

I laughed so hard at the Sybaris tour - the "crazy" bidet....

You are always thinking of ways to include the kiddos - love that.


Great concept to video a month.

2/22/08, 6:15 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I liked the cooking show -and the dred cutting.

2/23/08, 12:43 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

It was funny but seeing little kids doing different things on "TV" really gave me this Mr.Rogers-Sesame Street flashback. Very Channel 11.

2/23/08, 12:44 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I somehow didn't realize that you guys ACTUALLY have chickens. Chickens under the porch who are laying eggs.

3/7/08, 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home