Thursday, January 17, 2008

Chicago Kimballs are Having a Baby

We're going to meet her tomorrow. Click Here for Details.

UPDATE 01.27.08:

Holly posted photos on her blog here

7 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

Hols, I think you're right. The timing of baby Domonique seems perfect. Will be praying for an easy transition (especially Abi re: "I CAN'T CONCENTRATE!!!" but remember the log cabin scenario. Somehow, people learned lessons surrounded by lotso people.)

So, are you doing double duty with the feeding situation or is Thomas going to bottle? I leave you with "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." It got me through the busy years...

1/19/08, 6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right in time for Thomas' birthday!!! Congratulations to the whole family - and Happy Birthday, Thomas! I remember precisely when Abi had her 1st birthday and Matthew told me all about it and explained to me what cupcakes are.
Much Love from Deutschland.

1/21/08, 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post some pictures!

1/21/08, 12:55 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Photos, YES!

1/23/08, 6:35 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/27/08, 7:30 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Photos on my website link! Its been going so well with friends bringing food, clothes, and cleaning the house I almost feel guilty!

1/27/08, 7:31 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Don't...just enjoy.

1/27/08, 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home