Wow! I was thinking they should have shot more of you- you are definitly the hottest Rojo. Where the heck was this? What a great stage! I was also thinking that the cello player was going to turn out to be a Bond girl and would blow something up at the end. Maybe next time? So darn amazing.
this went down a half hour outside of Vegas somewhere. We could hardly shoot a scene without a kid on a dirtbike cruising by! Tina just played on this song but she tends to get all the attention for some reason. It really was a beautiful place to do a video.
Yeah, I think I saw something where Thomas talked about how this choice came to be made. The simplicity really works, allowing the music and the band to be featured, rather than some neophyte's idea of a special effects extravaganza. Good choice for an early offering. Nice introduction. Nat, if you've never seen Buckaroo Banzai, you should. I think you'd fit right in.
You do out cool them all. Or maybe Tina does....kidding. Questions: Are YOU happy with how it turned out? and How long did it take to shoot? Faith is right with the whole Bond angle. I was expecting a hovercraft to blow through the whole time. Now I'll finally have something to show my female co-students, who've been asking...
The video was done for free by a cousin of Thomas and turned out really well for a 4 hour shoot. It's not really my style but it puts the band in a professional light and it has become a good booking tool. I think Chunckle on the Downboat put it right by saying it's a good first offering.
Bro, I have to say it was pretty cool seeing you beat on the drums and be in a music video. Who wouldn't think it was cool to have his brother on a music video? I'm still amazed that you got hooked up with this band and wham, you are in a music video. Very nice,
11 Comments:
Wow!
I was thinking they should have shot more of you- you are definitly the hottest Rojo.
Where the heck was this? What a great stage!
I was also thinking that the cello player was going to turn out to be a Bond girl and would blow something up at the end.
Maybe next time?
So darn amazing.
this went down a half hour outside of Vegas somewhere. We could hardly shoot a scene without a kid on a dirtbike cruising by! Tina just played on this song but she tends to get all the attention for some reason. It really was a beautiful place to do a video.
Yeah, I think I saw something where Thomas talked about how this choice came to be made. The simplicity really works, allowing the music and the band to be featured, rather than some neophyte's idea of a special effects extravaganza. Good choice for an early offering. Nice introduction.
Nat, if you've never seen Buckaroo Banzai, you should. I think you'd fit right in.
You do out cool them all. Or maybe Tina does....kidding.
Questions:
Are YOU happy with how it turned out? and How long did it take to shoot?
Faith is right with the whole Bond angle. I was expecting a hovercraft to blow through the whole time. Now I'll finally have something to show my female co-students, who've been asking...
The video was done for free by a cousin of Thomas and turned out really well for a 4 hour shoot. It's not really my style but it puts the band in a professional light and it has become a good booking tool. I think Chunckle on the Downboat put it right by saying it's a good first offering.
I like it, too! Tina reminds me of the band Apocalyptica.
Bro, I have to say it was pretty cool seeing you beat on the drums and be in a music video. Who wouldn't think it was cool to have his brother on a music video? I'm still amazed that you got hooked up with this band and wham, you are in a music video. Very nice,
Zach
Yeah, but I think they're better than "Wham!"
Stilletos + miniskirt + long luscious hair = all the attention, all the time.
point taken, i'll adjust my wardrobe accordingly.
just leave the wiskerino
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home