Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Family Photos


Hey fam-
We finally took our family Christmas photo. Not sure if we will get hard copies out, but we are going to try! If any of you have official Christmas photos, please send them to us digitally! We can print them off here and put them on our fridge!
Love you all,
laura

15 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

Zach and Laura, you guys look great!!! (Isabelle - hmmm)
Laura, I like the way you're doing your hair these days.

12/17/07, 8:21 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

how should I interpret "hmmmm"???
laura

12/17/07, 9:05 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

She's not giving her trademark "this-makes-you-want-to-eat-me-up smile!
Her hair is getting so long!
And of course you and Zach are looking typically modellicious.

12/17/07, 10:28 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

Exactly.
She is, of course, very pretty and her hair!!! Beautiful!!! That was also the first thing Matthew said when he saw the picture: "Her hair has gotten so long!" Did you have hair like that when you were little?
But - is it just our computer or does she look like she had just cried?

12/17/07, 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marissa, I think your time in the U.S. taught you to mimic the American style of communication perfectly!

12/17/07, 12:47 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

Chad, ha ha, it's funny that you say that. My Mom said the same thing last week.

12/17/07, 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea first you said "hmmmm" rather than stating your true opinion (very american) then you said all sorts of positive things (also american) then you said "is it just my computer" which communicates "hey i could be wrong about all this" (very american)

all before you said "does she look like she had just cried"

VERY IMPRESSIVE

12/17/07, 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually as I think about it, your initial "hmmmm" was your germanness leaking out, an american probably wouldn't have said "hmmm" and just said all positive.

but man, you were super close to the real thing! impressive!

12/17/07, 3:22 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Shirley Temple take a back seat to Miss Isabelle! The curls rock! You guys look bee-you-tee-ful!!!! Will try to send some photos.

12/18/07, 8:01 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

Super close? To the real thing? Come on! I have come a long way. I am great!

12/19/07, 1:24 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

oops

12/19/07, 1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As an American, I defend my right to "Hmmmm"!!!!!

12/19/07, 7:18 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

So, did anyone notice that I have a miny stache. My friend James from Bulgaristan says I am looking like a true Turk.
zdog

12/23/07, 1:14 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Time to grow a beasty stache....Delicious...

I am thinking the Balons have to marry into having kids with gorgeous curls. Just saw the Kimball fam photo and Bethanne is rocking out with Isabelle in the hair dept!

12/25/07, 11:49 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

that shadow is a stache????

1/2/08, 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home