Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh Tannenbaum, wie grün sind deine Blätter...


Klein aber fein! (pronounce: cline ubba fine) It means "small but fine".

7 Comments:

Blogger  Larky Park said...

I want those shoes under my tree too!

12/13/07, 6:57 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Elke Reinhardt had her baby this morning, a boy; Emil Georg
(pronouced AY-mil GAY-org)
and is doing well.

12/14/07, 8:29 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I want THOSE shoes! :)

And congratulations Elke!!!!
post pics when you get them, please.

12/14/07, 2:09 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Are those your wedding shoes? Or were they from that incredible English website? We should have a link...

12/14/07, 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, those are my wedding shoes. I'm still wearing them a lot, they seam indestructible. I think you mean Office. Here's their website: http://www.office.co.uk/
Bronx is Norwegian (but fairly priced) and actually trying to conquer the U.S. market: http://www.bronxshoes.com/
I also like Fly:
http://www.flylondon.com/
There is this one American chain that you find in most city malls, I think it starts with an "A", do you know which one I mean? They usually do pretty good and fast generics of Bronx and other European designers.

12/15/07, 1:55 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Yeah Elke! Trying to catch up to you!
Your little tree is tres chic. Small tree, big present?

12/16/07, 8:05 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Please give Elke our congratulations (and to your brother who's name has momentarily slipped my mind) Another little guy to even up the score in the Reinhardt family!!!! I'm loving the little tree-ette - and it's all about the love!

12/18/07, 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home