Gosh, it's crazy how fast they grow, I know everyone says that but it's true! For some reason I found it especially amusing to watch the hair. Bald baby to curly top in a matter of months. Amazing.
Uncle Rick, Nathanael is coming to visit us on December 17th!!! Maybe you could send your gift to his place and he could take it to Germany for us or is that totally backwards and against the American politeness code?
We had fun making this video. It is a way we can remember our girl when she grows up. Also, we hope that in a small way, you can see her as she grows up too. zach
you know what is kind of stinky. I remember making all kinds of these kinds of videos for cedar, and for afton we have totally slacked. i need ot get out the stuff and start getting these things on tape. you have totally got me inspired again.
dude isabelle is just absolutely adorable. you know how you always think "man, my kid is cute but i'm just her parent and i think that, maybe she's not as cute to other people as she is to me".
i don't know i think that all the time.
from one dad to another. rest assured she is a serious cutie! ;)
9 Comments:
I love this video clip! There is one photo of Isabelle with her soft mass of curls and the kitty that is magical.
Miss you three (five!)
I like the personality of the shot with the "sour lemons" expression - ya gotta love the curls regardless - she's a cutie-patootie!
Gosh, it's crazy how fast they grow, I know everyone says that but it's true! For some reason I found it especially amusing to watch the hair. Bald baby to curly top in a matter of months. Amazing.
My favorite scene is when she is looking at flower!!!
Uncle Rick,
Nathanael is coming to visit us on December 17th!!!
Maybe you could send your gift to his place and he could take it to Germany for us or is that totally backwards and against the American politeness code?
I cried on this one. I do love the cat picture, but I just can't get over the last one. I love you guys.
I cried on this one. I do love the cat picture, but I just can't get over the last one. I love you guys.
We had fun making this video. It is a way we can remember our girl when she grows up. Also, we hope that in a small way, you can see her as she grows up too.
zach
you know what is kind of stinky. I remember making all kinds of these kinds of videos for cedar, and for afton we have totally slacked. i need ot get out the stuff and start getting these things on tape. you have totally got me inspired again.
dude isabelle is just absolutely adorable. you know how you always think "man, my kid is cute but i'm just her parent and i think that, maybe she's not as cute to other people as she is to me".
i don't know i think that all the time.
from one dad to another. rest assured she is a serious cutie! ;)
l.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home