Saturday, October 27, 2007
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Friday Night at the Movies
- Das Oktoberfest
- The first day of school
- I landed
- Ah Birthday Cake!
- Happy Birthday King o the Balon claninski!!
- My House Sold and I'm throwing a PARTYYYY!!!!
- She thinks her shit's ice cream!
- Christmas Family Exchange ratified by all parties!
- Ridiculous
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

9 Comments:
What a cute and tan baby! Thank goodness he turned out so well! It's always a little awkward trying to come up with something nice to say about a freaky baby.
Wow. Encountered a few of those, have you, Matt?
Uncle-runcle we are PASTOR'S KIDS! There are many many babies to "wisely complement". Oh, I LOVE your babies shoes...... ;)
Faith, he really looks like baby pics of mom to me. AM I the only one who thinks this?
By the way, Faith, are you going home during Dec-Jan for a bit? Rumors...
Or, "what a fine mustache on your little boy! Oh, he's a girl?.."
I think he looks Schreiner-ish too. Maybe it's his face shape or skin color...
Note on blob babies: U. Rick, I do think all babies are wonderful, miraculous, creations. That being said, not all are graced with that kind of GAP ad cuteness Caleb posses.
Germany is wrenching out my honest opinions, brutal as they may be.
P.S. We now have skype and would love to chat with whoever's around. We're normally online (central time) from noon till about four: mandm.balon
As far as I'm concerned, freaky babies make the world go 'round.
And I hope that's not just self-promotion.
Way to go, Beth, with those powers of observation! As I think about old pictures, you're right, Caleb and I do share the same little round cabeza and Florida tan.
And Rick, what are you talking about? You were absolutely "baby model" material!!!! Blonde, tan, crinkly eyes...definitely threatening for a six-year old little Miss The-World-Revolves-Around-Me.
thomas makes the same arm motions as caleb! i wd love to put them next to each other and see what they'd do. personalities are so evident at this age...thomas gets clawed frequently by well meaning babies for his lack of motivation to move.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home