Monday, September 24, 2007
Contributors
Previous Posts
- She thinks her shit's ice cream!
- Christmas Family Exchange ratified by all parties!
- Ridiculous
- I got robbed.
- Reminder to All Parents: Don't feed your baby honey
- Blog Change
- Pop Quiz
- Organizing Christmas
- Oh guys...
- Skype address
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


21 Comments:
Finally! Wa hoo! Thank God that's over with!
I wish we could be there but I don't have any Miami Vice suits anyway. Marrisa could've bust out some mad early 90's perm hair though. Big like you've never seen...
love the new dooo
weren't you receding? Did you finally get the implants?
l.
It stays just as thick in the pool or the shower, even the beach! I can comb it and the women in my life just love to run their hands through it. It's just so natural, 100% alpaca back hair! With my new hair I never have to worry about those emabarrassing thinning spots again!
Yea rah! The deal is done! It is all BEHIND you!!!
Now that you have such a luxurious mane - it can make you the big bucks, just ask UncleRuncle, he used to sell his ... really.
(How did you do that picture????)
I think John Wimber had one of those shirts...
Afton just asked me why I was laughing so hard so I showed her the pic of you guys and she sais, "Oh mama das beeyouutiful!"
I may have talked about selling my hair. Some years were really lean and growing my own cash crop seemed like a good idea. However, I wound up donating my hair to a worthy cause.
i thought about selling my hair, but ended up selling my blood plasma instead. much easier to create more plasma than to grow enough hair to sell
plus my hair has beads and old rubber bands and lint embedded in it. difficult to convince someone to buy it.
And Marc looks totally normal.
Bro,
Congrats on selling the house. Finally that is over with. I'm sure you are ready to put that behind you and move on.
BTW you guys look sweeeeeeeet in the photo.
z
This being Saturday, how was the Par-tay????
the party was a success in the fact that i'm still alive. It was a little overwhelming being surrounded by 75+ friends of marc and I's. We celebrated and drank and eventually I ended up in the bathroom. A day and a half later I'm finally starting to feel %100.
Are you moving this weekend? Roadtrip on a hangover don't sound to good to me....:-) I was thinking of the fact that you are still alive... after that crazy blood disease you had as a child. Destiny bro Destiny.
wednesday night we shove off!
I've been wanting to tell you to shove off for a while...
Moderation = happy head next morning...duh!
moderation schmoderation
Puke is a part of the roller coaster of life.
And if you LIKE to puke, mixed drinks make it happen faster than beer.
Ah, some think of it as a cleansing. Those around them think that it causes the need for cleansing.
Some say, "Better out, than in!"
Others say, "All things in moderation, including moderation."
The other day, at the Pirate Festival, I saw a girl puke while running, without missing a step. Now THAT'S a pro. I next saw her back at the beer/grog garden, freshening her breath with some hair of the dog.
Oh, and talk about poetic: "Puke is part of the roller coaster of life." Now that's just excellent writing. I love that.
Faithie, sweetie, young moms need to get out a little bit so they don't have to have all their fun writing memorable lines on the family blog.
Mother, don't take away the only life I have....
Although I'd LOVE to hit a pirate festival. AAARRRGGGH.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home