Oh guys...
Hey everybody. We're on a photo hunt of our early days. Out house was broken into last night. Our computer, harddrive, several of our cell phones and all Levi's computer gear were stolen. Of course this was supersucky but the worst part is all of our photos. None of Aftons photos are on hard-copy. I could cry. Does anybody have a copy or photos of her?

7 Comments:
http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x14/nathanael1000/
I'm sorry I don't have more and I also don't take the best photos:(
Having someone steal from you sucks even when its meaningless stuff let alone priceless. I hope there is something good that can come out of this eventually.
yeah... pretty sucky. i could care less about the computer or stuff... it just things that can be replaced. but with it all of our rememberences is super duper sucky....
l.
I feel for you guys. Ugh!!!!! I thought Levi had an online album when you were in California. I remember seeing photos of you out by the lake and at the pumpkin patch, your trip to Canada....
My computer is black screen at the moment getting a repair job. When its up, I'll scan for A's photos. I think i have quite a few.
Any idea how it happened? Was it through the doorwall? Did they break your windows?
yea please tell us the details of this story! bummer guys. did your insurance cover the stolen stuff?
So sorry to hear that, guys. It's wierd that they would just take your computer stuff and leave the t.v. and dvd player ... they DID leave the t.v. and dvd player, right? I do have a couple of pics from when Afton was just born, her bd this spring and the ones we took this month, plus some that you sent me thru the mail. Did you have your other pics on hard copy - just not Afton's? Let me know.
That does totally stink. Getting stuff stolen from you is the worst. I'll check my photo's and see. My heart goes out to you guys.
zach
I'm with you too. how awful! I will scan and send. We love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home