Happy Bd and Happy Anniversary!
Mom - you vibrant connected real family-lover - I am so proud to have you as a mother and friend. Your advice and care are precious to me. Thank you for encouraging me to be myself. I love how you and Dad continue to embrace life, and now ADVENTURE. You are established oaks with green roots!! on that note - Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see you Fri!!
Love love love and Best Wishes!
Love love love and Best Wishes!

12 Comments:
Will be checking the weather. Bits and pieces I've heard said southern WI was really being hit with flooding. What's your take on the situation? I WANT TO COME TO WISCONSIN !!!!!!!
Also, thanks, babes for your wonderful BD/Anniv wishes. We had a wonderful day in the City to celebrate the 34th year of just sheer wedded bliss (okay, so maybe your Dad concedes a few days of less than "sheer" bliss..) (:
Mom - you're fine. C'mon up!
I was thinking the other day about the year when you turned 50 (?) I believe. We had that party at the Fuson's old apartment on Washington St. followed by an anniversery celebration at the beach the next day. That was fun. How was the party at the Wolfe's?
You didn't try that "stick the candles up your nose and light them" thing again, did you? I can still smell the burning hair.
Anybody for some garlic-grape soup....
We had thought about another Kemeil Beach Bash, but the weather hasn't been cooperating lately. So we just did pizza with the Wolfe's. I love their house - great atmosphere. All that was missing was a little .... garlic-grape soup ... admit it all, it was wierdly wonderful. Anybody have the recipe??????
Not me. But have you tried garlic chocolate chip cookies?
I'm gonna gag. Are you saying the 'twain shall meet?
Although i did have chocolate covered sauerkraut and it was surprsingly good.
I have had that cookie and it did not suck.
Now THAT is a good cookie name, "Chocolate Chunkle"... Remember that 70's candy bar, "Chunk"?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home