There are obviously field trips that never even crossed my scope of possibility. I hope my children (of the female persuasion) aren't warped. I did notice that Holly wasn't with you...
Think how thrilling it would be to have one in your very own home. I'm writing this from such a house, Marissa's sister Jasmin's. The home model is much smaller however with a flush mechanism that's perhaps a little less spectacular.
Speaking of various waste mechanisms, the other day I used a real old school Turkish toilet. The whole time I was afraid I would miss the hole, but thank God it all went in the right place.
9 Comments:
What? No obvious questions? Or did you hip them prior to the grand revelation?
little girls in halter dresses- love it.
they asked a ton of questions before i got the camera going
There are obviously field trips that never even crossed my scope of possibility. I hope my children (of the female persuasion) aren't warped. I did notice that Holly wasn't with you...
I just noticed the filthy floors. SOOOO familiar. Maybe the basement bathroom when we were kids..
Pre-Swiffer Days ...
amazing how interesting a urinal is when you never saw one before
Think how thrilling it would be to have one in your very own home. I'm writing this from such a house, Marissa's sister Jasmin's. The home model is much smaller however with a flush mechanism that's perhaps a little less spectacular.
Speaking of various waste mechanisms, the other day I used a real old school Turkish toilet. The whole time I was afraid I would miss the hole, but thank God it all went in the right place.
I must say that is was quite comfortable.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home