Sunday, July 08, 2007

Levi- I started my own blog, could you link it to the fam blog? It's called "Grit and Gumption"

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey faith whats the URL

7/9/07, 4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it hasn't made the yahoo search pages yet. Though a book on cowgirls, suspiciously, has.

7/9/07, 6:53 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I don't know what a URL is-
But it's on blogspot, so maybe:
gritandgumption@blogspot.blog?
How do I find my URL?

7/9/07, 8:05 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

You may not know your URL (Understanding Real Lemons? Up & Running Last? You R Lovely?) but you pick great blog titles...I can smell the sweat and dust, girl...

7/9/07, 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you are on your page, the URL is in the address line at the top of the page.

7/10/07, 7:12 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

You know you could have titled it, "I starch my wet jeans" or "Peephole western shirts w' heart lockets are Cool". I got a million options if only you'd sought my wise western counsel...

7/10/07, 8:55 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I buckle under my boobs?

7/10/07, 6:34 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

wyomingfaith.blogspot.blog- THANK YOU UNCLE RICK!!!!!

7/10/07, 6:36 PM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

I just added it

7/11/07, 4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank me again. In truth it is wyomingfaith.blogspot.com

The diff is the com

Yes, you're welcome.

7/11/07, 5:56 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Buckle under yer boobs - now THAT is perfect...It's inspiring a blog topic....

8/1/07, 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home