Saturday, June 30, 2007
Contributors
Previous Posts
- At Wit's End
- Father's Day!
- What's new?
- New and Improved Balon House
- It's official
- A bit of Love from the Zachster
- This Doesn't Look Like Kansas, Toto!
- This weekend
- Father's Day
- You gotta read this!!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

8 Comments:
So you guys are the coolest ever. I have the greatest family in the whole wide world. Thanks a bunch for the video. It was very nice. I love the family chaos. It reminded me of our family years. I miss a little bit of good ol Balon family chaos.
Chad, the beard is looking fabulous.
Matthew, thanks for the card. You are so good at writing letters. You do a good job of filling me in on all that is going on. You might not get this until you are in Germany, but I hope your trip goes very well.
Nat, the itunes gift card will come in very handy. You are da man.
Hols, much love, much love.
Marissa, take care of my bro in your homeland. Feed him a lot of sausages and pretzels.
Beth-Anne, you are the best happy birthday sayer ever.
Abi-Love, you are nuts, but the good kind of nuts.
love,
zman
Hey Happy B-Day from the Northern contigent!Cedar says"Happey Birt - daaay!" Afton says, "Bethanne is funneee - Hee-Hee"
Do folks in Turkey have lush beards like Chad?
Zach - you are such a man of vision and heart. I am so proud of your courage and persistence. Laura I am proud that stand heartily not just as MRS Balon but as LAURA Balon - woman of destiny.
As things are shaking out this year I pray there would be clear focus as to the most important and enduring foundational aspects of your family and your purpose there. That you would not be swayed or distracted with lesser things. And that you would also have time to stop and drink the Turkish coffee...
Lovin you - BLCA
Wow, once again, my footage is left on the cutting room floor. Just so you know Zach, I performed a beautiful operatic version of "Kill Da Wabbit" in honor of your birthday, which the editor, apparently, found out of context for this presentation.
I'm taking over for Rodney Dangerfield, I guess.
Stay safe and walk like a Turk.
Zachary
Dude Happy birthday Bro!!! I know i have been absent from the blog world as of late, but i wanted to get a chance to say how awesome you are.
it takes some serious cahones to do what you guys are doing. I love that you have one singular vision and you did whatever it took to achieve that.
Perserverance bro! Thats huge! I respect that so much about you. God has so blessed you with a wonderful wife and beautiful daughter and conversly blessed them with you as the dad. We love you guys and think about you often.
on a lighter note... Chad... you look like grizzly adams. how's that one goin over in "the hood"? :)
l.
in the hood, people stare.
but they stared before. they would stare even if i just looked like a normal white guy.
but at least i look like a hippie which helps them explain why i'm always hanging out with mexicans. the other white guy in the neighborhood is an old white haired hippie so i think he helped me break the ice.
normal looking white people have an even harder time connecting because they look like plain clothes cops or something, so the hippie look can help out a lot.
a buddy of mine did tell me to at least trim my mustache, to have some dignity
hahahah
Chaddie Guy - did you ever see the B&W poster of Paul Newman with just the eyes done in blue??? We're suggesting you for the re-make. No glasses, baby....
Chad,
I want more beard
zach you have to rub some onions on your face. thats what I did when I was 13 and look where I'm at now
problem is I also rubbed onions on my shoulders, so i'm having a problem with shoulder hair
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home