Since I'm not one of THOSE siblings, I must say that this post seems to have stalled things considerably, here. I am swallowing my curiosity (bravely, I might add) but unless someone wants me to speculate on the reason for this thread, someone will e-mail me shortly. I am currently unemployed (by choice) and have plenty of free time on my hands.
Dear Brother- am feeling your out-of-the-loopness too. Can only speculate that there is some sort of under the table preparation going on for Father's Day that I am doubly omitted from because 1) I am of the motherhood persuasion and 2) YOU are my only sibling and you are not writing me any e-mails!!!! Write me a Secret E-mail and we will make THEM green with jealousy and curiosity! C Sister (secret code name)
5 Comments:
Since I'm not one of THOSE siblings, I must say that this post seems to have stalled things considerably, here. I am swallowing my curiosity (bravely, I might add) but unless someone wants me to speculate on the reason for this thread, someone will e-mail me shortly.
I am currently unemployed (by choice) and have plenty of free time on my hands.
Dear Brother- am feeling your out-of-the-loopness too. Can only speculate that there is some sort of under the table preparation going on for Father's Day that I am doubly omitted from because 1) I am of the motherhood persuasion and 2) YOU are my only sibling and you are not writing me any e-mails!!!! Write me a Secret E-mail and we will make THEM green with jealousy and curiosity!
C Sister (secret code name)
Ok, but for now, just lean over here.
(Muchos Whisperingos)
Am I right?
El Tio
Mi Hermano! You are muy intelligente!
Su Hermana, C
Hey Betharoonie, I also didn't get the email. Our main email is the.balons@gmail.com.
I think I am a bit behind the eight ball on this one, but if not, then por favor email me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home