Sunday, May 13, 2007
Contributors
Previous Posts
- culture
- Back from Deutschland
- Aaah, The Scents of Memories
- Chad Gets Threatened by Gangbangers
- A Million Homeless Shoes
- Happy Birthday Matthew!
- The Kimballs Almost Got Arrested!
- lil balon vid
- Pics From Germany
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

6 Comments:
So now I know what they were talking about in the film, "On Golden Pond."
"The loons, the loons!"
This definitely reinforces something I posted the other day on Beth's blog. Though it appears that Holly is definitely cut from the same cloth. Due to previous life experiences, I think you can trust me when I ask, "What the hell were they smokin?"
Uhm, I was thinking along the lines of "How many litres of vino were consumed before the making of this highly original and very unusual video?" I don't think I've seen this side of Holly since 4th grade...Well, girls, Mummy was absolutely charmed with your little production. (and I'll have you know that while I gave you the high waist, you girls contributed to my FAT waist...the birth guilt goes on forever...)
Mummy loves you dearly and is glad she never took you two back for refunds!
after three im seeing what you mean momma!
It only took two and 2 tons of chocolate.
For the record, we thought this was only being sent to mom. Now you all see the hazards of motherhood - mental illness.
The future scares me.....
Oh, now I get it. The girls are talking about numbers of kids, NOT liters of vino!
Or is it both?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home