Happy Birthday Matthew!
We love you Matt! Hugs and Kisses from over yonder in corn land. You are a brave adventurer to school in Europe, compassionate friend who always seems interested in my world, and thoughtful uncle who plays and laughs with his nieces. Blessings on your year brother. Love Love

9 Comments:
Bring on the power!!! How perfectly appropo that you are preparing for your future on your Birthday! My perfect gift that I haven't picked yet will come when we do. ;)
By the way, because you are moving, what WOULD be a fun/helpful gift?
I love you so much. So intelligent, so considerate and surprisingly driven. I love your courage and your fabu choice of wife!!! Our family would be horribly incomplete without you. Sending Fuson love....Beth
What a drama. Matthew and I missed the train to Starnberg (outside Munich) this morning, before the SAT! We took a taxi then. As we arrive we realize that our watch was totally off and we were an hour early.
Thank you, Marissa, for the evidence that Schreiner blood runs in Matthew's veins.
Of all my dear, insane and unique nephews and nieces, Matthew may well be the uniquerest. Nephew, I mean. Wait, what?
I agree! THere are so many awesome qualities about you that set you apart from everyone else! A FEW of the things I like best about you: your inspiring outlook on art, you are thoughtful and think things through, you are sensitive to other people, you have a remarkable way of making people feel accepted and celebrated, you did pick quite a fantastic wife that all us girls love to love, I could go on and on- lets all say it together:
Matthew is the best!
Matthew is the best!
I love you. Ron loves you. Caleb doesn't really love anyone but when he gets older he will love you. Barnabey doesn't know you exist.
Happy Happy Birthday from us.
Barnabey falls under the "dumb-lover" category. Poor thing, at least he has great hair.
Thank you everyone.
We celebrated my birthday in Munich by visiting the former residential palace of the Bavarian royal family. It was beautiful and really intresting from an interior design perspective. We topped off the day with a bavarian speciality, white sausage and an enormous pretzel.
thats not just bavarian abay, i woul dtotally hound on that!! it coul dbe wisconsian! :)
l.
the sheer amount of grammer errors in Levi's post is staggering.
Time for the red pen just to to bring relief.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home