Monday, April 23, 2007

Back in the Fatherland

Marissa and I have landed in Germany. We had a great flight with an entire row of seats to ourselves. Our goal for this trip is to look at the schools I'm applying to and to get a feel for the towns themselves, admist visiting family and friends and grandmas and neighbors and the boyfriends of said grandmas and etc. So far we have seen: Frankfurt
Wiesbaden
Uncle Peter
Ilona
Cousin David
The entire Reinhardt clan (Except Simon and Jasmin)
The stunning hamlet of Bad Rappenau-Fürfeld
We will be in the village for the next 6 days befor traveling on to Munich, Erfurt, and Weimar. The weather has been wonderful and Spring arrived here many weeks ago. It's nice to see some green finally.

3 Comments:

Blogger  Larky Park said...

Thank the Lord. You two have been in my thoughts....Do you have the technology with you to post photos? How was Gramma's boyfriend?

4/23/07, 6:08 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Matthew and Marissa,

Enjoy your time in Germany. I pray that you find the perfect school for both of you guys. Down a beer for me and a pretzel as well. allveederzain..

So I hope you know I tried to botch up the spelling of that one.:)

zdog

4/24/07, 10:53 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Doob- Will you let us know your flight info for your return so we can pick you up? How have the visits been? Will you know before you return where you two are going to be located? Can you tell we're missing you, SO MUCH! It's getting green here too!

4/27/07, 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home