Friday, April 06, 2007




















I love how Cedar is full of affection and how Isabelle's toes are pointed out!















Love you all!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course the kids are cute. Little, slightly morphed editions of their parents. But the "adults" photo just slays me. I remember them (you all) as much when they (you) were the kids' ages as I do at their (your) present age. Sorry I missed it.

4/7/07, 7:39 AM  
Blogger holly said...

that's the beauty of having an uncle. you remember us! You were there in your gifts, in your distinct handwriting, and in our hearts.

4/7/07, 8:06 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Yep, the porch has seen it all - children with lunch boxes in hand for the first day of school, kids dressed up as Strawberry Shortcake characters just for the fun of it, Victorian tea parties for 13 year-olds, pictures shot of Prom People, parents saying goodbye to yet another child on a world adventure ... aah, to be a porch watching the progression of children through life!

4/7/07, 10:32 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I love how Abi's got the perfect model shot, Afton can't quite get close enough, and NOBODY told me I needed to comb my hair!!!

4/8/07, 6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, your hair looks fine. But, speaking of hair... is that Nat's regular do, or is he a victim of daylong bedhead?
Not that I judge!

4/10/07, 6:49 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

I think we could write a book about that porch. So many memories. Do you guys remember when the huge tree fell down in front of our porch. That was such an amazing number of days for us, all that climbing and hiding and playing. Ah, to be a kid again.

4/11/07, 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home