Sunday, February 25, 2007

Day in Valpo

What do you all think of meeting up on Thursday March 29 at the homestead? Chad and fam would like to plan a day to hang out in Valpo when you all would be free. would that work? I'm thinking of throwing in a Barbie cake for Abi's 5th birthday.--wanna help decorate all you artsy folk?--

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im currentl booking my ticket and it looks like I will be in town from the 28th to the 2nd.

2/26/07, 6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holly - that'd be great. It seems like we haven't seen you guys in a way too long time. We also wanted to ask you if you were busy next Sunday/next weekend for coming out to Valpo, but we weren't sure if the new baby travels well yet or if that'd be too much Valpo for the month. Let us know.

2/26/07, 2:56 PM  
Blogger holly said...

awesome nat...glad you're coming!

marissa--we'd love to hook up and i need to come get my hair done in valpo anyhoo so ill talk to chad and see...

2/26/07, 6:16 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Sounds awesome!! Does she have the new "12 Dancing Princesses" starring Barbie movie? I call dibs on it for BD present if not. Back!! Back - you wild gift-giving vultures - I saw it first!

Nat if you're not booked already, Levi had to book for the 29th - His flight leaves at 3 ish and I could pick you up when I dropped him off... Let me know if that would help.

2/26/07, 7:20 PM  
Blogger holly said...

i didn't realize you were getting in thursday night beth...maybe we should do Friday instead?

2/27/07, 6:26 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Thurs is fine, we're trying to leave for Joanies Fri am.

Hey everybody!! Thanks for the BD cards, emails and gifts!! The big 33!!

Also, for those tracking - I fell just slim-shy of going into car qualification (my free Mary Kay car) and directorship. The great news is that I'm perfectly postured to try again for April 1 (No foolin! ;)) Yahoo!

3/1/07, 5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth, you are going to make it!!! The car is practically yours, I am convinced.
I am waiting for the day when Mary Kay is going to name their new fragrance "Betharoo" or "Fuson Infusion" or something.

3/1/07, 8:47 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Hey Cool Cats- count me in on the Barbie mayhem. I'm getting in to Valpo on the 28th, which is Wed, right?

countin down the days........

3/1/07, 9:06 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

We can't wait to see all of you guys. It means a lot to us that you would all come home to Indiana to spend some time with us. Who knows when will be the last time. I know you all had to sacrifice casholo and work time and so it means a lot to us that you would be there. I am looking forward to a fabulous time with all of you

3/1/07, 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faith are you flying in? If so, what time. I get into Ohare at 12:49 pm on Wednesday and may rent a car so let me know.

Beth you were born to drive a pink vehicle. I feel sorry for your competition.

3/1/07, 3:43 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

I will lay waste to the lovely ladies of lipgloss...

Hee-Hee...

3/3/07, 7:37 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Naticus- I fly into Midway at 11:33. I don't know how far away from O' Hare that is, or even if it would work out to ride together, but I would LOVE to ride home with you.
Let me know if it would work and if you are renting a car. I could pitch in to help out with the rental.....

3/4/07, 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you don't mind waiting for me I will come pick you up at midway but it probably won't be until 1:30. This way the family doesn't have to come pick us up.

3/4/07, 5:38 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Perfect- it's a plan. I'll wait for you.
Mom, are you reading this?

3/5/07, 1:03 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Hey, Hols. I just processed into April and realized that Afton's BD is the 8th. Could we do a duo princess BD (In her case - Dora princess)

3/6/07, 7:54 PM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

sounds sweet!
hols

3/11/07, 6:01 PM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

This is for mom and possibly Chad and Hols. We will be coming in our Monday at some time. I'm not really sure yet, but we will have a grip of things. Right now, as I see it, we will have 6 very large suitcases, a diaper bag, a laptop bag thingy, a stroller and a car seat. So mom, do you think you could borrow a van or something to pick us up. Otherwise we will have to figure something out with possibly hols and chad

3/11/07, 11:22 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

That sounds like what I'm packing for a week in Valpo.

Ha Ha just kidding. Is it funny to be able to list all your worldly possesions in one sentence? I've always wanted to sell everything and live in a RV but Ron's never been too excited about that. Darn bullriding, ruined him forever.

3/13/07, 9:21 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

A beautifully appointed RV with stylish color choices and a fab sound system. Changing diapers to crappy music is very close to a grammatical double negative...just don't do it.

3/16/07, 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home