Zach Balon 'Da Preacher
Hey all,
I just have to brag about my husband and let you all know how great he did at our church this past week. He was asked to speak at our midweek service to the main church body, which is a huge honor at our church. They asked him to reflect on how parents can raise their teens for Christ as he sees it from being their youth pastor.
HE DID AMAZING!!!
I thought you might enjoy checking out his sermon, so here is the link:
http://www.easthill.org/resources/
Laura
p.s. This is in no way to divert the attention due to Ron and Faith and the new little one we are so excited to meet. Please let us know when something happens!!
I just have to brag about my husband and let you all know how great he did at our church this past week. He was asked to speak at our midweek service to the main church body, which is a huge honor at our church. They asked him to reflect on how parents can raise their teens for Christ as he sees it from being their youth pastor.
HE DID AMAZING!!!
I thought you might enjoy checking out his sermon, so here is the link:
http://www.easthill.org/resources/
Laura
p.s. This is in no way to divert the attention due to Ron and Faith and the new little one we are so excited to meet. Please let us know when something happens!!

11 Comments:
for some reason the video wouldn't play but i did see zachs wrestling video and it was pretty funny.
Hey Z way to go you did a great job!! i was ispired and with are little one coming soon I'LL be asking what did the Lord speak to you, Like probably at 3 to 4 mounths old, You know just to get things started so i dont for get
Yoy guys are great, blessing all the way RA Kingston
ZACH MEISTER good preaching
you rock bro. good word too, letting parents be the "youth pastors"
do I detect a small southern accent coming through?
nat how did you find a wrestling video of zach? did he wear a leotard?
youtube keyword zach balon
No need to check out the cheesy wrestling video. If I must put a disclaimer on it, I was forced to do it and yes, be that dramatic
zach that wrestling video was hilarious.. holly and i laughed all the way through it. especially the sipping on the dairy queen part
I know this has nothing to do with Zach in a leotard BUT why does my comment box (which I cannot get into when I'm on the Blog) just pop up out of nowhere when I'm closing down my e-mail??? COMPUTERS DRIVE ME NUTS!!!
mom if you want to see zach's wrestling match go to this link:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SfSpknZfDPY
Zach was hoping the you tube video would be forgotten, but I think you should all watch and enjoy it, he doesn't act that foolish very often!
laura
p.s. anybody else a star in a you tube video that we can watch and enjoy?
YouTubeer! Zach, so creative!! Is that the wrestling guy we met who was replacing wood floors when we were there?
Still can't get at that sermon. I want to see it!! Our computer won't let me openit. I'm talking to Levi the whiz.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home