Faith is DUE!!!
Family - Faith is DUE to BIRTH on Sunday. Make sure to send love, presents, large financial contributions... ;)
Also, Faithy, what do you still need?
Also, Faithy, what do you still need?
A routing point for everything Balon related. THE BALON BLOGOSPHERE!!! (or kingston, kimball, fuson, schreiner... you get the picture)
3 Comments:
Has a name been chosen?
The Blog may be rising in stature as THE means of communication within the Balon Clan, but I want a phone call!!! (Like when you feel the first twinge that you've never felt before)(yes, Nathanael, your announcement came as a shock, but the picture compensated for it...) So it looks like the nursery will not be decorated in "Little Buckaroo" after all??? Can a child survive all that black & cream toile and still be Western??? Is Ron sharing the nursery them with his close friends? Please tell all.
Ok so I have seriously neglected the blog- to catch up:
Um, I posted the name before Nat- Merilov Humphrey Kingston. Clearly you have neglected the blog as well.......
Ok, really- a few choices:
Caleb Aaron (Neither Ron nor I like Aaron, but it was sort of given by God, so we haven't decided if we are going to rebel or not.)
Ella Claire Kingston
Olivia ? Kingston
And yes, the nursery is pale yellow, white and black. I find the more boonie I live, the less I want to look it. So bring on the baby fashonistas.....
I do think I have a little cowboy spit up cloth though, hmmm theres a joke with cowboys and spit in there somewhere.....
DDay has come and gone with no arrival or contractions. I give him two days and then I'm moving on to the castor oil.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home